Franky and Dick Franky and Dick

Ummm

I dont remember what i jjst watched. but it was awesome. Yay you!

Tarboy Tarboy

Awesome

The style of art and animation go really well with this. The switching from all color to just 2 tones, ect, is just awesome. Despite what people say, I feel the pacing is just right for what this is, an intorduction more than anything, a back story, if you will. Wonderfully done. The fact that the music flows with the animation is just awesome. Both of you id amazingly on this. I can;t wait for the music to be avalible, because hania truly has talent (as does James). You are an awesome team. I have enjoyed your past work and really look forward to more. I hope I can make movies like this one day.

This was just too happy This was just too happy

Meh

Animation was okay, not horrible, but could have had a little more effort. I liked the movie in general. It's random, but not stupidly random. You need to but stop(); in the last frame so that it wont loop after the first play. Music fit well, sound effects were decent. Overal, you have potential.

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

Awesome

very funny!, and it syncs very well!

and noobrider, that music IS from this show, drawplay just borrowed it ;)

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Wonderful!

I have seen many music videos on Newgrounds but few that are on par with this one. And to a specific person who said it was racist, would it have been less racist if their were two white guys or if the white guy did not win? I'm sure the author was not thinking of race when the wjite guy breezed right by. It seams that you are lbeing racist in wanting the black guy to have gone through the portal. Anyway, the animation was great, and the art style was fantastic. The whole idea went perfectly with the song and the world you created was interesting and amazing. I am looking forward to more from you!

Super smash bros ST 4 Super smash bros ST 4

Not bad

The neggining was a bit too long and i didnt like sitting through it... but you actualy put some effort into it... unlike most spriters

Constant struggle Constant struggle

kool

Nicely done!

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

amazing

freakin awesome! make more!

Global Warming? Global Warming?

nice

I liked it

And global warming could be a natural process that has happened in the past.... so dont give it a bad score because it is not what you belive...

Explosion Collab Explosion Collab

Good

bit boring after a while... And you forgot to give credit for the menu/ credits song

Trans Siberian Orcestra, song: Wizards of winter (I think)