Franky and Dick Franky and Dick

Ummm

I dont remember what i jjst watched. but it was awesome. Yay you!

Tarboy Tarboy

Awesome

The style of art and animation go really well with this. The switching from all color to just 2 tones, ect, is just awesome. Despite what people say, I feel the pacing is just right for what this is, an intorduction more than anything, a back story, if you will. Wonderfully done. The fact that the music flows with the animation is just awesome. Both of you id amazingly on this. I can;t wait for the music to be avalible, because hania truly has talent (as does James). You are an awesome team. I have enjoyed your past work and really look forward to more. I hope I can make movies like this one day.

This was just too happy This was just too happy

Meh

Animation was okay, not horrible, but could have had a little more effort. I liked the movie in general. It's random, but not stupidly random. You need to but stop(); in the last frame so that it wont loop after the first play. Music fit well, sound effects were decent. Overal, you have potential.

3D Sugar Glider 3D Sugar Glider

cool

And guys, its only DISPLAYING a 3d game, its till awesom

Gravitee Gravitee

Great games

but i dont get why the ball would often movwe to a planet with less mass when closer to one with more....

Artillery Live Artillery Live

Cool

but too simple, and i want to choose my room, different weapons ans stay connected to server after each round

Castle Crashers Menu Loop Castle Crashers Menu Loop

awesome

please make more like this.

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

I love you

you are awesome! keep up the good work

The Final Day The Final Day

great

but did you purposefully submit this on 9/11?